Inspired by Kellie's post about thinking ahead for Christmas and Crunchy Chicken's "Buy Hand for the Holidays" challenge, I've been on the lookout for patterns for handmade gifts, and I wanted to share a few of my favorites with you.
- Maya Made is currently my favorite crafty blogger. Don't you love this idea for a child's travel pillow and these adorable elf slippers?
- Another tried and true creative inspirer is SouleMama. Any of these projects from her new book, Handmade Home, would make terrific gifts.
- I love the Purl Bee - especially anything in the Molly's Sketchbook section. I also like these crocheted linen grocery totes. I've been wanting some of those - why not make my own! (Oh yeah, I'm supposed to be looking for Christmas gifts...)
- This Notebook-&-Pencil Holder from One Red Robin would make a great gift for your favorite writer/artist. I've also been thinking of modifying a pattern like this to make utensil kits for picnics and eating out.
- These school bags from Make It Do are probably a little more work than some of the other projects, but they're oh-so-adorable.
- This fiesta bath mitt in combination with a bar of soap would make a lovely gift.
Have you found any great handmade ideas for the holidays?