I've been a bit food obsessed lately. I don't know if it's because of the farmer's market and my CSA, the good fortune I'm having with my garden this year, the book I'm reading (The Art of Eating In), or the abundance of fresh seasonal produce, but whatever the case may be, it has me pouring over recipes and scouring the web drooling over photos. Here are some links I can't seem to get enough of:
- Food Porn Daily - Prepare for your mouth to water.
- The Pioneer Woman - I love everything about this blog. The recipes, the photography, the cheekiness! It's superb. If you're looking for something specific, be sure to check out her Tasty Kitchen section. Wow!
- Six Course Dinner - Yum.
- Annie's Eats - Her tagline is "Making your days taste better". Isn't that the truth! You absolutely must check out her ice cream recipes.
- Food in Jars - Anyone wanting to learn how to can should have this in their reader.
- Brown Eyed Baker - This is currently one of my favorites. There are lots and lots of recipes in her archives and a nice index to boot! I'm thinking the homemade pop-tarts need to be in my repertoire.