Our Meaningful Memories holiday challenge starts tomorrow, but what kind of challenge would it be if we didn't ask you to do something?
Take a minute to think about how you want your holidays to be:
- Are you looking for less stress, a little less chaos?
- Do you want to provide your children with precious memories of time spent together?
- Do you wish your holidays were focused on greater charity, love, or community?
- Would you like to infuse a love of nature into your holiday celebrations?
- Would you prefer gifts made by hand that come from the heart?
- Do you just want to produce a little less trash or spend a little less money?
1) Spread the word about the challenge. The more people that participate, the more fun it will be!
2) If you have a blog, write about how you're making your holidays more meaningful. We'll provide several opportunities throughout the holiday season to link up and share your posts, starting with a Halloween Costume Parade on November 1st.
3) If you're not a blogger, you can share your Meaningful Memory ideas on our Facebook page.
4) Write a guest post to be published here at the Green Phone Booth. Email me at greenphonebooth [at] gmail [dot] com with your topic idea, and I'll put you on the calendar.
I can't wait to see all of your ideas!