- Beating the Winter Blahs: The Conscious Shopper lists some tips for getting over the winter blues.
- Re-calibrating your internal thermostat: EnviRambo describes how her family has gotten used to keeping their thermostat set to a low temperature in the winter.
- Why I Started Eating Meat Again After Ten Years as a Vegetarian: One of the most controversial posts here at the Booth, The Conscious Shopper details her decision to become a flexitarian.
- Blah Blah Bottled Water: The Conscious Shopper provides some reasons to break your bottled water habit.
- One Thing Leads to Another: The Greenhabilitator wonders if her small personal actions really make a difference in the big scheme of things.
- A Confession: Jess of Sweet Eventide "sins" at Target.
Two years ago
- Finishing What I Started: EcoBurban dons her cape to become EcoWonder.
- Through green colored glasses: EnviRambo welcomes her husband to the "dark side" - the dark green side, that is.
- Use It Up, Wear It Out, Make Do, Close the Loop: Green Bean replaces her worn out doormat with one made of recycled flip flops.
- News Flash: JessTrev points out some news articles that caught her eye.