I've got about five pairs of old jeans that either don't fit or are worn out, and I've been saving them for projects. There are so many great ideas, and here are ten of my favorites!
4. Make a Jean Bag to tote along to the farmer's market, the beach, or playdates. This looks sturdy and durable and perfect for people with kids. Add some sections, and this could become a nice diaper bag.
5. If you prefer a smaller, more fashion-forward bag, this Jean Purse is a perfect fit. It was designed by Corrine from Threadbanger, who came to speak at an eco-friendly fashion show at my school, organized by my former student Kayla. (It makes me feel fashionable to share that!)
6. If you want to show off (or develop) your embroidery skills, this Berry n' Bird Beret is your project. I'm not really a beret fan, but I love this one! Though I'm not sure where I'd wear it.
7. These Recycled Jean Pocket Pets are so cute! I especially love the owl and can imagine it sitting on a tall bookshelf in my son's room.
8. Denim Baby Shoes are a great solution if you want to keep your little one's feet warm while saving cash. Imagine how many shoes you could make from a sinlge pair of jeans!
9. I'm sure you've seen the jeans-turned-to-skirt tutorials before. This Flirty Denim Skirt Makeover is a little different because it starts with a boring skirt instead of pants. The result is gorgeous!