- Review: Williams-Sonoma -- The Art of Preserving: Jenn the Greenmom recommends this book for beginners and a source of great recipes for anyone looking to preserve anything in the kitchen.
- Prioritizing Purchases: School Sale Survival: Going Green Mama talks about balancing the desire to save cash with the need to conserve resources and time.
- It's no Super
heroSecrets, I like to eat: EnviRambo shares some mouthwatering links.
- Meatless Monday: Greenhabilitator shares links to a few recipes, including chilled cucumber soup.
- A Bounty of Basil: What to do with extra basil? EnviRambo to the rescue with Basil Cubes.
- The Conscious Shopper Challenge — Travel Sustainably Over Long Distances: The Conscious Shopper gives tips for creating the least environmental impact while traveling far from home.
- Make It Right: New Orleans: The Greenhab family traveled to New Orleans. Greenhabilitator shares her experience with helping to build one home and fix up another.
Two Years Ago:
- Camping with Carnivores: Green Bean shares a collection of tips for anyone new to campfire cooking.
- Local is as Local Does: A guest post explores the meaning of "locally owned." Is a franchisee as "local" as an independent owner?
- Superhero Secrets: It's All About the Kids: Green Bean shares links to blogs with reasons to embrace and ideas to combat the kids' summer boredom.
- Day with a Chef: EnviRambo shadows chef and author Monique Jamet Hooker in her garden and kitchen for a day.
- Down on the Farm: Green Bean describes the overwhelming bounty of her front-yard garden: both veggies and opportunities to connect with community.
- The Daily Dinner Battle: Serving picky eaters at your table? The Conscious Shopper shares advice for a mom's successful battle plan.