- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- Mix all ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Bring to boil
- Simmer until berries pop and if like me you like your cranberry sauce less lumpy just cook until it’s the texture you like. (be sure to stir every once an awhile)
- Chill until ready to serve. (thought I end up eating a few spoonfuls while still warm)
- Optional: If you aren't a fan of whole cranberry sauce just run it through the blender after it cools.
** This is a Meaningful Memory Post. If you would like to share your greener holiday traditions in a guest post, please email us at greenphoneboothATgmailDOTcom.