It's time for the Booth's Holiday Challenge 2.0. Time to reflect on the kind of holiday season we want to enjoy. What do you want your holidays to be like? Perhaps you are looking for
- less stress, more time with family and friends
- less spending and shopping, more handmade and homemade gifts
- less waste, more appreciation of nature
- less stuff, more memories
- less commercialism, more community and charity
Please share your aspirations and ideas with us! You can participate in our challenge by:
- Spreading the word! The more, the merrier. We look forward to sharing ideas with and learning from all of you.
- Sharing your ideas for more meaningful holidays in the comments on our posts or on our Facebook page.
- Writing about how you will be making your memories more meaningful on your blog. We will have several opportunities to share links to your Meaningful Memories Holiday posts.
- Writing a guest post to be published here at the Green Phone Booth. Email us at greenphonebooth [at] gmail [dot] com with your topic idea, and we'll put you on the calendar.
We look forward to hearing your ideas!